Salary : 4 k – 8 k + Incentive
Benefits : Work from home
Job Type : Full-time
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Job Role : Talent Acquisition
Qualification : Graduate/ PG
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Searching Candidates as per the requirement of Company.
- Managing complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing best talent to the company within set timelines.
- Handling End-End Sourcing activities of the Company at Pan India level.
- Co-ordinate with Candidates and HR.
- Scheduling Interviews and Follow-ups with candidates.
- Sourcing & Screening of candidates through Job Portals, Mail Blasting, professional sites, networking, head hunting, Employee References and Self-Data Bank.
- Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening of the candidates/ helping in recruitment processes.
- Communicating with all candidates on a regular basis.
- Maintain contact with the offered candidates till their joining and so on.
Qualities We Seek In The Candidates:
- Interested in Recruitment or in HR field is preferred.
- Communication skills – Must be Good in English.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Expert in tele calling.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles, Problem Solving and learning attitude.
- Passion to deliver exceptional results within deadlines.
Note: Interested candidate can send your resumes with the SUBJECT – ” Apply for H R Executive” on the given email id – firstname.lastname@example.org